Un forum sur nos animaux de compagnie : Chiens et Chats. Toutes les races, conseils, trucs et astuces.
Dans une ambiance chaleureuse.

Chez Rachelle & Ariane Index du Forum
FAQ  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Groupes  Membres  Rechercher  S’enregistrer  Connexion
Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes says Aberdeen need to deal wi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chez Rachelle & Ariane Index du Forum -> Le monde des CHATS -> Les Races
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membre qui participe
Membre qui participe

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 06:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes says Aberdeen need to deal wi Répondre en citant

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes says Aberdeen need to deal with Adam Rooney exit

sbobet 789 Derek McInnes is adamant Aberdeen need to focus on bringing players in following Adam Rooney's departure.Rooney joined National League side Salford City from the Scottish Premiership club for an undisclosed fee on Thursday.The 30-year-old had been with the Dons since January 2014 and had scored 88 goals in all competitions.

But deciding not to dwell on the "disappointing" exit, McInnes says his team will have to deal with it and try and bring in new players throughout the transfer window.He said: "The first conversation I had about Adam [Rooney] was on the first day of pre-season and let's say they were given no encouragement.

"But they have certainly showed an ambition to get Adam. It is a challenge for us to retain our players a lot of the time. We have lost out on players to League One which I think a club like Aberdeen shouldn't be."For me I see the levels, sbobet 789 I understand the Championship trying to match the Premiership in England and what other teams can provide.

"There is no criticism about it. I understand, Adam has given me some of reasons as to why he wants to go and Salford are certainly a team in a hurry to do well. sbobet 789 "It's disappointing for us none the less but we deal with it and we concentrate now on trying to get players in."Aberdeen face West Brom on Friday at Pittodrie in a pre-season friendly.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 06:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chez Rachelle & Ariane Index du Forum -> Le monde des CHATS -> Les Races Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation