Un forum sur nos animaux de compagnie : Chiens et Chats. Toutes les races, conseils, trucs et astuces.
Dans une ambiance chaleureuse.

Chez Rachelle & Ariane Index du Forum
FAQ  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Groupes  Membres  Rechercher  S’enregistrer  Connexion
Every word of Samuel Saiz's rare interview - 17/18 demise ex

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chez Rachelle & Ariane Index du Forum -> Chez Rachelle & Ariane, c'est aussi : -> Vos histoires / Anecdotes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membre qui participe
Membre qui participe

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 05:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Every word of Samuel Saiz's rare interview - 17/18 demise ex Répondre en citant

Every word of Samuel Saiz's rare interview - 17/18 demise explained, the Bielsa effect and life in Leeds

sbo666 Samu, nice to see you. Samu, how do you believe you’re playing this season compared to last? Are you better this season than you were at the beginning of last?. This season I am more collective. I’m less individual than last season. I work more for the team. I don’t score as many goals as I wish, but I don’t do the individual actions I used to do. I think I improved on other aspects in comparison with last year.

Why do you think it’s better this year when you play with Pablo [Hernandez] than maybe it was in the previous season?. This year all the players were playing better. sbo666 We combine better with the team-mates. We have now a different style of play. We always control the game. We want to be the protagonist during each game. That’s why we combine better between us.

Marcelo said, a couple of weeks ago, you’re the player that receives the ball first in the most difficult area, so when Pablo isn’t there, how difficult has it been for you without him?. When Pablo plays I am not always the player who receives the first pass because Pablo makes very good movements to receive the first pass. Of course I prefer Pablo plays so I can have more freedom and won’t have as many opponents on sbo666 my back marking me.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 05:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chez Rachelle & Ariane Index du Forum -> Chez Rachelle & Ariane, c'est aussi : -> Vos histoires / Anecdotes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation